Thursday, August 15, 2013

MONSTROSITY release at FANEXPO!



MONSTROSITY arrived at my door this past Friday! I am happy and relieved to say it looks awesome. Alterna, our publisher, did a great job of printing it. The blacks are black and the cover really pops. The book weighs in at 200 pages and includes stories from over thirty different creators. I want to thank all the indiegogo contributors again for helping this book happen. Phil (my co-editor) and I are still overwhelmed at the incredible response. We are officially releasing the book next Thursday at Fan expo and starting to send the books out the following Monday. If you are interested in picking up your book and various other contribution rewards at Fan expo just swing buy our table, A357.  If you missed out on the indie-gogo but still want the book and can't make it to Fan expo, it is currently available in this months Previews, the order code is AUG13 0934. I will have all my usual books at the show, swing on by!
If you can't make it to Fanexpo, FEAR NOT! We will be having a number of signings to celebrate the release of the book including events at Paradise Comics and Stadium Comics.

1 comment:

Spiderman costume said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.