Saturday, September 12, 2009

RIP Scary go round!


One of my very favorite webcomics, Scary go round, ended yesterday. I suggest everyone check it out, its crazy good. John Allison, its creator has a new strip starting shortly though to fill the void, so thats exciting. Still though, Shelly, Amy, Ryan and all the rest, have a special place in my heart. I couldnt resist using this as an excuse to draw a pinup of these great characters.
In other news, at the end of this month I will be America bound for SPX. I've never been to this show before and I'm very excited about it. To tie it all together as well Mister John Allison will be in attendance!
Anyways, hope you all like these, I know the design is pretty similair to my inside back cover for Jim and Jenn, but what can you do. Those Lost dvd designs, they stick with ya.

3 comments:

Ben Reynolds said...

Sweet guy!! No shame in doing a lost-style configuration of the characters...thats good stuff right there. Nice work on this bri!

Unknown said...

looks good buddy!
I also noticed you changed your profile pic to a manlier you.
sexy

TYSEN said...

Thanks for the sketch at SPX! You can see it here.