Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Fan Expo 09


Fan expo has come and gone. It was a fun show. I drew, I sold I smiled! Thanks to everyone who came out, especially if you bought a book! Thanks to Zub for hosting a wicked party on friday! Thanks to Julie for being a swell table partner and thanks to our nieghbors, the boys over at Possum press and Shane for keeping us company too!
On a personal note, I had a great time showing off the dummy copies of my new book to everyone who would look. I lined up some excellent artists for pinups for the finished version once it comes out..{prolly not till december, at the earliest.} and I met a lot of great new people. All in all a good time. Now heres some of my famous free sketches for all ya'll.

Kid flash!
Scott Pilgrim!

Scott and Kim!

and Chun Li

Now if you want to see the rest of my sketches and some exceptional cosplay you should head over to my flickr account. Theyre all there! Till next time, make mine Marvney!

1 comment:

Ben Reynolds said...

Nice Star Wars shirt! Where did you get it???