Tuesday, June 23, 2009

100 Posts!


100 posts blogger! We did it! Lets celebrate with a art dump!

Probable inside back cover for Jim and Jenn.. Complete cast pic..kinda looks like a Lost dvd cover..
Yamcha from Dragon Ball. Viz has been putting out these great over sized volumes of the original series. I may or may not have been picking em up...

At TCAF I did a big fail and didnt have enough time to finish a pic for a kid. This was the payback pic I made for him to make up for it, by request. Im a nintendo guy, so, Im sorry mario.

Up next blog post 101! Only 100 more to 200.

6 comments:

Louis Champagne said...

Congrats on the 100 posts!
Bri-guy, you are a machine my friend and I love it!

Patrick Grimwood said...

Hey Congratulations Bri! 100 posts is quite the accomplishment - I think I have 6 or 7 to my name... but I hope to one day also make the 100 post mark.
Great artwork too! Your stuff really makes me want to sit and draw again. Keep it up!

Ben Reynolds said...

Dude - Congrats! Your blog is the stuff of legend. I remember when it was just a little bitty baby blog. It's grown up so big and strong. Ok, that was weird...I'm gonna stop that. Love these drawings man - they're looking great! Love the "lost-ish" inside back cover...great posing guy.

Here's to another 100 posts!!

Stephen Sloan said...

That is a very solid looking yamcha dude, great sense of depth.
Congrats on 100 posts. Keep it up, it's great to watch the development!

Kirk Jorgensen said...

B-Ri,

yo yoyo...nice pencil and inkn'. I added you to the link list on me blog...
Ya I'd like to do a short film with Klusshance. That would be nice... we all know the time involved. I'm gonna start with a walk cycle.

JOrgO

Anonymous said...

nugNounda http://buy-erectalis.wikidot.com http://voltarol.wikidot.com http://buy-suhagra.wikidot.com nugNounda